Round up went missing last week as i have been doing some long awaited maintenance on my website having a blog is great however maintaining it is another vital aspect of keeping your blog up and running and in good condition is something we have to pay attention to sometimes as bloggers we need to get our priority right do we blog or do the most important things first and that is doing the maintenance tasks first. This week there are nine brilliant post for you any way just enjoy these articles that are featured here please feel free to visit the sites and read the full article and remember that sharing is caring please spread the word by tweeting and liking this post.
(1) Guest Blogging Basics, Courtesy of Matt Cutts – You may recall a post here on SiteProNews that detailed a recent YouTube video by Matt Cutts. The video sheds some much-needed light on the practice of guest posting, and SEOs breathed a collective sigh of relief when they discovered Google gave the link-building technique the green light – when used in the correct context, of course. The first video we reported about on SPN included a slew of “dos and don’ts” from Cutts about guest post blogging. Mainly, though, the video focused on the things guest posters should do to gain the most ROI from the time they spend posting on other websites and blogs.
(2) Is Google a Monopoly and Does It Matter? – Break out your history books, folks. It’s time to take a look at monopolies and how the definition may apply to Google’s dominance of the Web in recent years. Sound like dry subject matter to you? It’s not really, if you consider the obscene implications the past may have in relation to the future of the Internet. A Brief History of US Trusts and Monopolies Is the history lesson really necessary? Well, yes, if you want to truly understand how to answer the question posed by this article. Never fear – I’ll keep things seriously brief.
(3) A Walkthrough to Xight Interactive’s Inbound Marketing Process – Our company celebrated its first year anniversary last month – a really tough year for all of us. And I’m sure that it will be tougher in the coming months, as we all upgrade our goals internally. But overall, our small team is quite proud with what we have all achieved these past 12 months. Since we’ve reached our first year as a company, a yearly board meeting/planning is certainly a task that we need to undertake. To make sure that we’ll learn from our past mistakes, identify our processes’ pain points, and on how we can build as stronger product from those insights (which is primarily our services/talent pool/culture).
(4) How Do You Look Online? – Online the world can see almost anything about you, from the football game you frequented last week to the way you brush your hair. As it is easy to look awesome online, it is also easy for your image to be tarnished. As a professional you are not always going to be able to please everyone 100% of the time. Because of this you are also going to be indebted to their take on your image. If you have done something that others feel is wrong then they will be able to let the world know it. Now all anyone has to do is Google your name and it pulls up your dirty laundry extremely quickly.
(5) Stop Online Fraud, Spam Using TeleSign 2 Factor Authentication System (2FA) – Have you ever thought of the fact that simple account authentication system like username and password can easily be compromised? If not then think again. Gone are the days when one could keep its account safe with a simple user/password authentication system. Though it doesn’t look threatening enough but the danger still persists considering the fact that most of the businesses are on the internet these days and bulk of the transactions are taking place online. It is just a matter of seconds before account details are compromised and everything is lost. Account hijacking is one rise these days and it has become necessary to search for a best possible solutions to deal with the same. And so, here is one of such solutions being offered by Telesign, a leading security company dealing against internet fraud..!
Community Submitted News
That is it for the week’s round up hope you like the posts and please feel free to share the post with your friends and share on your favuorite social networking websites.