Battery lives of android phones have always been a big issue. A standard phone renders battery life for at least two-to-three days depending upon its usage, but android smartphones have to be repeatedly charged in a single day. The ultimate battery is one which offers standby time of at least one day. Thus to solve this problem, companies have developed special applications for conserving batteries in order to give hours of standby time.
Some of the best apps are listed below:
- Battery Dr saver battery and task killer: Battery Dr saver battery and task killer is an app that remarkably saves the power of the battery. It arrays the health of the battery along with its temperature, time; talk etc. With the help of this particular app, users can immediately shut down the tasks as soon as they finish working on them. The battery life is elongated thereby making the phone work smother and faster. The applications displays the remaining time for which battery that can be used for playing games, talking, listening music, surfing internet etc. It also has an alarm which cautious as soon as the battery is fully charged. This app should be only launched when the remaining battery is less than 20%.
- Easy battery saver: This app renders a wonderful experience when the phone is used. The easy battery saver app manages the connectivity of the phone network, backlight time and brightness of the phone. The application comprises of 4 battery saving modes that are already preset in it. More than 50% of battery can be saved with the help of this dynamic app. The 2MB app is absolutely free to download.
- Battery by micropinch: It is a stylish and smooth app which points out the charge level of the battery in the phone. This app helps the user to know that whether the battery is enough to play videos, games and surf internet. The application comprises of trouble free user interface. It comprises of features like displaying the battery life in form of percentage, power source pointer, acts as a battery conservator as well. The size of this splendid application is 1.6 MB. It can be conveniently downloaded for free.
- 2x battery: This particular app elongates the power of the battery by controlling the access of internet in the background. The smart algorithm of this app helps to extend the life span of the battery tremendously. The application comprises of features like displaying the battery life in form of percentage, power source pointer, and acts as a battery conservator as well. With 1.6 MB size, it is free to download.
- Battery doctor: battery doctor is one of the most demanded battery conservator app for androids. The app offers optimization of the battery, one touch power saving, and a battery life indicator. The application informs the current battery level of the phone that can be used to execute various other tasks.
These are the few battery saving apps that can help you use your Smartphone for a longer duration of time.
This superb and informative post is contributed by Nidhi, a full time blogger and a freelancer. She loves to write on gadgets and all related topics. She has also written many gadget reviews and each review has been appreciated by the readers.