IPad is said to be the most desired gadget for geeks and bloggers who love it too. The inclusion of various apps in iPad makes blogging simple as if blogging from your personal computer or a laptop. IPad has become very popular in such a relative short time since it release and like any other gadgets that are fancied by bloggers and geek alike there are hundreds of Apps available for this device. Do you own one? Good question. Here is the list of iPad apps which bloggers should opt for –
1. Evernote: Ever note is one of the popular free app as it lets you to write new content, collect information, add tags, lets you to browse images and attached files in your notes. Users also have the option to create audio notes.
2. Pingdom: Ping Dom is an important iPad app for bloggers as it helps you to connect to your Ping Dom account and notifies you when your blog is down. The app is available for a free download from iTunes.
3. The Early Edition Bloggers have to keep them updated with the latest news and The Early Edition is a virtual newspaper for the iPad users delivered via RSS.You can even share the news on social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter. The Early Edition is priced at $4.99 but it is worth the money.
4. BlogPress: Blog Press is a paid app for bloggers which comes with amazingly rich features which lets you to publish or edit your post anytime. It has features like HTML inserts YouTube integration and easy-to-use photo up loader. Blog Press is available for a download from iTunes at $2.99.
5. Dropbox: Drop box is a free app which lets you to sync and share files online. It is one of the must have app for bloggers as you can view videos, documents, and presentations in your Drop box while on the go and you don’t need to worry about the storage space.
6. Tweetdeck:Tweet deck app helps bloggers to keep themselves updated with the new trends. It lets users to manage their multiple accounts. It is a must have app for any blogger and the best thing is that it is available for a free download.
7. FTP On The Go: FTP On The Go is a must have app for the professional bloggers as it lets you to browse, upload and download files from your FTP server from anywhere. It has built in web browser through which you can you see the changes which you have done without leaving FTP On The Go. It is available for a download from iTunes at a price of $6.99.
8. SplitBrowser:Split Browser is perfect for those who want to view two websites at a time. Listen to music, stream video or can watch a movie in full screen mode. One of the good features of the app is that it tracks the pages which you visit and when you close the app the last pages which you have visited opens again by default. You can resize pages and use either the portrait or the landscape view. The app is available for $1.99 in iTunes.
9. Things: Things is an expensive app priced at $19.99.It is said to be an intuitive task manager and manages to-dos, notes, due dates and projects. Has scheduling feature and smart today list to simplify things for you.
10. Multitask: Bloggers love to do multitasking. This app lets you to check latest trends in Twitter along with your RSS feeds at the same time. Reply to tweets or post new one or can even open links in a new browser of your iPad. It is available for a download at $0.99.
11. Analytics HD : Most of the bloggers use Google Analytics to know about the performance their blogs. With Analytics HD you can monitor stats of your blog in a simple, faster and efficient interface. It shows 55 reports and supports multiple logins and accounts. It is priced at $6.99.
12. Plants Vs. Zombies HD : This app will be perfect if you want to take much needed break from blogging for a while to relax. It is Winner of over 20 Game of the Year awards. Plants vs. Zombies are priced at $6.99. If you are aware of some other iPad apps for blogging then do share!