Back in March, we announced the beta release of Google Ad Manager, our hosted ad serving and management solution for publishers with smaller direct sales teams. Today, we are pleased to announce general availability of the product — no invitation required! Thousands of publishers in hundreds of countries already serve billions of impressions each day with Ad Manager, and we’ve heard from them that Ad Manager has helped increase revenue, cut serving costs, and save time managing campaigns.
Now we’re excited to bring those benefits to all publishers. If you have an AdSense account, you can sign in to Ad Manager today. If not, apply for an AdSense account now. A Google AdSense account is a technical requirement for creating an Ad Manager account.
Ad Manager can help you sell, schedule, deliver, and measure both directly-sold and network-based inventory. It offers an intuitive and simple user interface, Google serving speed and reliability, and significant cost savings. Best of all, Ad Manager can be optionally integrated with Google AdSense to offer you an automated way to maximize the revenue of your unsold and network-managed inventory.
We’ve been busy since March; in addition to supporting thousands of new publishers on Ad Manager, we’ve been adding new features including:
- Interface available in 32 languages: Do you prefer to work in Turkish or Vietnamese or Hungarian? Now you can! Ad Manager supports international currencies, too.
- Ad network management: Easily manage your third-party ad networks in Ad Manager to automatically maximize your network driven revenue.
- Automatic macro insertion: Save time and avoid tagging errors since Ad Manager now automatically detects and inserts macros from most popular 3rd party vendors.
- Creative preview on live site: Preview the look and feel of ads on your live site to ensure ads look as expected before you start the campaign.
- Day and Time Targeting: Don’t want your orders to run on weekends? No problem. With day and time targeting, you can set any new line items you create to run only during specific hours or days, or as little as 15 minutes per week. Use day and time targeting in addition to geography, bandwidth, browser, user language, operating system, domain and custom targeting.
We also continue to roll out new features for the DoubleClick Revenue Center suite of publisher solutions, including DART for Publishers (DFP), our ad serving platform for publishers with larger direct sales teams. Google Ad Manager serves as an effective complement to the DoubleClick Revenue Center by providing new opportunities for publishers of all sizes.
If you have any additional questions about Ad Manager or want to learn more, visit the Ad Manager Help Center.
Posted by Alex Vogenthaler – Product Manager, Google Ad Manager Original Post Here