This week has been a very busy week for me i have spent much time scoring the internet or even visiting my favourite blogs as many of you might have notice however, blogging must still go on. There are still some bits and pieces that i need to sort out from two Sundays ago after that terrible experience from which my website was attacked even my other website itrackthatsite was attacked. I even find out later that my good friend Steve over at stevescottsite was hacked. So beware the hackers are out make sure you keep a copy of your web files and database secure on your local machine. Now lets get back to Round Up.
(1) 4 Personal Obstacles You Must Overcome to Create a Successful Online Business – Every day hundreds of people decide to work from home and make a living online. They wish to set up a website and turn it into an internet venture that continues to grow and thrive. At the same time, off line business owners want to explore and capitalize on online opportunities as they realize that the segment of the market that shops online constantly increases.
(2) your communty just a number – Have you ever been at a football match with kids and paid attention to the wildly eccentric parents on the sideline? The ones that shout and abuse their kids whenever they miss the ball or he gets run down by a bulkier kid? There’s a huge amount of projectionist involved with it; parents trying to pass on the dreams that they could never really fulfill themselves, to their kids, and whether we have hopes and ambitions for someone else, it’s something we often do to ourselves too.
(3) A Beginner’s Guide To Creating Newsletters, Difference Between An RSS Email Subscription And Newsletter Subscription – Today is Day 11 of “the the 31 days for build a successful blog” and your task is how to creating a newsletter subscription system that works. When people want to increase traffic to their site, usually they simple adding an rss button or an email subscription box to their right sidebar or header. Now, you might be wondering: “What’s the point of offering a newsletter subscription to my audience, if they can already subscribe to my blog’s RSS feed?”Good question.
(4) How to Find the Best Keywords for Your Amazon Niche Store – Part 1 – After identifying the products you want to sell, comes the most important part of all: Choosing the keywords that has a chance in reaching the first page of search engines. If you want to be successful in selling Amazon products then reaching the first page is a must. What it can be seen from the studies is that the first place is giving most of the sales. The studies shows that the person that visit the first result will be more willing to buy the product then the visitors that goes for 2nd and 3rd places.
(5) Sony Wins Subpoenas To Unmask Visitors To Geohot’s PS 3 Jailbreaking Blog – The legal battle between Sony and Geohot has taken a new turn as a Federal magistrate Joseph Spero has granted rights to Sony to acquire the internet IP addresses of anyone who has visited the website of Geohot from January 2009. Sony has also won request for subpoenas on Twitter,Google and YouTube as a part of legal battle between Sony and Geohot. Subpoenas allow Sony to access information about the IP address of people who have visited https://www.geohot.com since January 2009,users who have accessed his YouTube channel.The video which displays PS 3 hack: Jailbroken PS3 3.55 with Homebrew.
There you have it Round Up for this week feel free to visit these sites and read the full article and share them with your favourite friends and social networking sites.