Keeping honesty in optimizing your websites
It should be always seen that your website receives the right technique and process of optimization. The search engines and their algorithms do not rely on fraudulent activities. You are ought to use link building, utilizing meta tags and research keywords best suited for your business but all of them come in a different segment that will carve a niche for your product. The business will be boosted and you will receive top ranking.
White Hat and Black Hat SEO
Well, when you adopt some techniques for SEO that serve well for achieving the top ranks like building links, selecting right keywords, using attractive themes and Meta tags come in the White Hat segment. Everything which can push your site’s reputation backwards will be considered as Black Hat SEO strategy. Search engines will definitely not tolerate such activities and you’re website will be punished.
Black Hat SEO techniques to be avoided by bloggers
1. Link Farming – You should always keep a standard ratio of outbound links to the inbound links otherwise your website will be solitary link farm. Search engines will just neglect your website in ranking. You should also see where you are placing your links!
2. Blank pages – Consumers and visitors come to your website for information, services and products. If you have got blank pages, with no content, it may be devastating for your blog.
3. Hidden keywords – Bloggers have come with several new innovations of keeping the keywords, if not exact the approximations will really work. Placing the keywords in same background color as the page will give you a better position. But if Google finds it, your website will be suspended.
4. Backdoor entry – Some of the webmasters have also been seen creating backdoors for the entry into main website. If search engine finds the bad page with all back hat strategies of SEO, the site will be banned.
5. Using irrelevant keywords – If you are selling TV and your keyword suggests Smartphone to the consumers, consumers will definitely come to your website for mobile phones. Conversion rate will never rise although traffic will definitely get the boost. Search engine never promote this type of SEO strategy.
6. Content quality – Google and other search engines on the internet will love to see original and copyscape content on your blog. If you got some poor contents with spelling mistakes, duplicated information or grammatical errors, your website is likely to feel the heat.
7. Pingback spamming – Most of the blog owners try to give the consumers an illusion about the latest update and posts. However, consumers may complaint for such pingback action and it will come under the black hat strategy.
8. Traffic exchanging websites – When your exchange your links with other websites, they may come with pop-ups reducing the loading time. Search engines will certainly not like this tactics of increasing traffic.
9. Stuffed keywords – You should definitely avoid keyword stuffing in your contest where the same keyword comes several times.
Summary: – People especially webmasters and bloggers may go along with the black hat techniques that are not often recommended for SEO or business marketing on the internet. You should try to avoid them and keep using quality SEO strategies for your business marketing.
I am Nadine Myrick from Pass Certification; it gives 100% guaranteed success in your IT Certification Preparation exam. Let’s take benefit of PMP Certification Training Exams material efficiently and get guaranteed success. Check out free demo of all certifications Exam.