- Find something that you’re passionate about:
The first and most important thing you should do to create a blog and choose a good theme is to think about what you are passionate about or really like to do.
And how can you find out what you’re passionate about and like? Thinking for a few minutes and asking yourself some of these questions:
- What have you studied? If you studied a particular profession, it’s probably because you liked that topic.
- What things do you like to do on weekends or in your free time?
- What hobbies that you liked have you had to put aside?
- What are your passions?
- What activities are those that you never tire of doing and would be happy to repeat every day?
- Find what things you are good at:
We all have things that we like but we do not know how they are made or that they are bad for us and others that besides tasting us, we know how to do them well.
So here you must find something that you know how to do, in which you have good knowledge or skills.
To find out what you’re good at, sit back and think a little, and answer these questions:
- On what topics do people ask for help or advice because they know you understand that?
- About what things do you have any knowledge or skills?
- On what topics do you feel you have a special talent?
- What do you think is your best ability?
- What skills are the ones that everyone who knows you tells you that you have?
- Do something that is useful to others:
With the two previous lists, you should be able to find something that you like, and you are passionate about and that you also have knowledge about it and you are good at doing. But it is also important that you check if it is useful for others. The real recipe for success with both a blog and a business of your own is that what you provide can help others. It is something that never fails.