Sunday Post Round Up is here and today is another milestone in lawmacs life this is going to be the 400th post published on this site. Yes 400 you read it right. Last week’s Round Up I mentioned that my twitter account got hacked and deleted and after days of contacting twitter I decided that I would opened a new account because they were of no use to me. Every time I contacted them they refer me to do the same thing over and over again anyway enough of that I started promoting my account again so here is this week’s Round Up.
(1) Using Targeted Content Marketing to Improve User Experience – UX or user experience has been emerging as a very vital channel for digital and inbound marketing, given the fact how users’ behavior and demands toward web-based content are continuously growing over the past years.
This constant evolution in web usage is clearly defining the changes in the online marketing space as well, because users have to come expect continually better experiences. This means marketing professionals must now work to delight as well as inform to efficiently get the attention of their target users/audience.
(2) Small Business Tools: Social Media Management – Running a business is stressful enough without having to keep up to date with the rapidly changing technology and social media networks. Most business owners simply do not have the time to squeeze in social media on their daily schedules. The key is to maintain a social media presence in as little time as possible, while making it worthwhile and effective. Whether you are a printer retailer or a wine distributor, here are a few strategies to help you manage your social media daily.
(3) New iPad Versus Microsoft Surface – New iPad weighs weighs 652 gms, has a thickness of 9.4mm having a display screen of 9.7 inch LED-backlit IPS widescreen and Retina display of resolution 2048 x 1536 pixels which is great for reading books, watching movies and more.Whereas Microsoft Surface weighs 676 gms, will have ClearType HD display, expected resolution of 1366 x 768.Tablet will have a thickness of 9.3 mm and screen display of 10.6 inch, other dimensions are yet to be announced. Apple’s iPad has sharpest of resolution.
(4) Blogging Stats 2012 (Infographic) – Ever wondered how many bloggers there are in the United States? How about how many active business blogs there are in the US? Blogging.org has done the research as well as polled over 1000 bloggers across the US to find out the answers that you want to know. Below is an infographic with all the data that we put together.
(5) How ONE Mistake (Almost) Cost Me $7613.90 in Yearly Income – Testing is an integral part of successful Internet business. With a few tweaks you can take a so-so marketing campaign and grow it exponential levels.
On the other hand, testing can also have disastrous results. Often a single mistake results in a significant loss in revenue. Today I’d like to talk about how one mistake could have resulted in a $7613.90 decrease in my yearly income.There’s a lot to be learned from this mistake.
Specifically it’s a classic example of what to not do while testing any marketing campaign…
That is it for Round Up for this week hope you enjoy this post and we will be back next Sunday with more Round Up