With the growing popularity of social media, organizations consider it an important part of marketing planning. Facebook is an extremely powerful media tool to interact with the customers. Since Facebook page is a place where potential customers visit and share, it is important to increase the Facebook page activity so as to get people involved in your brand.
Here are some effective means of boosting activity on Facebook page and take its potency to the next level.
- Post consistently: Being the admin of your Facebook page you should post something regularly if not daily as this will give frequent visitors something new to read. If you are unable to do so, your page would be nothing more than a stagnant pond with the same old posts every time. Posting an interesting article, photos or a video does not take much time and draws more attention towards you.
- Interact on fan pages: If you want to boost fan interaction, then you need to be active on Facebook. This can be done by actively participating in discussions on other fan pages which will ultimately draw people’s participation on your page.
- Fan page partnership: This is as simple as “You do it for me and I will do it for you”. If you support other fan pages then those fan pages will do it for you too. This could be done by sharing their articles, pictures or linking their pages from your own page and they do it for you.
- Be genuine and realistic: Remember that your Facebook page is not only for advertisement but it is a platform to engage with customers. Be personal in your talks and let people see the human side of your organization through regular updates displaying your authenticity.
- Include pictures and videos: Use of pictures and videos on your Facebook page makes it attractive. Interesting videos and pictures related to your brand will keep your customers busy and will never make them bore of your updates. This will definitely increase the activity of your Facebook page.
- Ask questions: This is a very effective way of receiving response from your fans. You can post questions which you want to know from the customers and know what they have to say. Make it frequently to engage well with the customers. Also if they have some query, they can interact with you. You can ask any kind of question, be it subjective or multiple choice.
- Create polls and surveys: You can answer other people’s polls while you are logged in your Facebook page. You can also make polls and surveys for your own company and know other people’s opinion. Create interesting polls and surveys and soon you will see your fans participating more than ever before.
- Enable sharing: Not only it is important to make status updates frequently but also every piece of content is important and it should be spread well around the Facebook. So allow the sharing of your content and you will have more number of people noticing and responding to your activities.
- Follow-up to the posts: Once you post a status, image or video, your task isn’t over. You need to respond back to the people who have replied to your post or poll. You can post a reply or like their comment so that they turn up again to your page. Make them realize that you notice them and that they are important to you. Their replies and your response will result in boosted activity of your Facebook page.
- Include special offers and freebies: This is what followers appreciate and to find what can be theirs for free will bring them to your page and thus increasing the Facebook page’s activity. Make sure you provide the followers what they want and the special offer is capable of attracting people out there.
- Make your blogs visible through Facebook: This is another effective method of boosting activity on your Facebook page. You can do this by using Word Press plug-in and allowing people to comment on your blogs via Facebook. The best part of doing this is that if people use Facebook to comment on your blog posts, people in their friend list can see this in their newsfeed. This will surely make more Facebook users to notice you.