(1) Facebook bans Google+ ad– Ingenuity is surely something to be admired. Commercial ingenuity is something to be revered.Sometimes, though, it seems that certain tech companies only revere their own ingenuity. That seems to be the case with Facebook, which, as reported by TechCrunch’s Erick Schonfeld, has removed a piece of fine commercial ingenuity from its site. App developer Michael Lee Johnson, conscious of the need to be big on Google+ or be nobody, wondered what the best way to levitate his Google+ circles might be. He hit upon a fine idea: he placed an ad on Facebook. It was a simple thing that was headlined: "Add Michael to Google+." The copy read: "If you’re lucky enough to have a Google+ account, add Michael Lee Johnson, Internet Geek, App Developer, Technological Virtuoso." If those words weren’t enough to persuade Facebook users that Johnson was a must for their Google+, he added a fine picture of himself wearing a jaunty cap.
(2) Scalable Link Building Plan for Corporate Websites– In the natural world and history of big corporations, monopolizing smaller businesses is one of the most conventional wisdoms that they all perceive as a key to progressively succeed in their own respective industries. That business outlook can surely work and bring in just about the same results when it comes to link building. Large businesses have the biggest advantage when competing for search engine ranking positions, given that they have the funds to size up the reach and efficiency of their online marketing campaigns.
(3) The Importance of Google Ranking Your Blog- Page Rank is an important metric use to measure how important Google Rankings Web page is; it’s important for all blogs and is a never-ending task that you will always have to work on improving. Your Page Rank can be up one part of the year and down the other, so it’s really important to keep up with it and the content on your blog. Page Rank is primarily determined by how many other Web pages are linking to you (back links) and how much value they add to your site. Thus, a back link with more credibility will add more value to your Page Rank than those with less credibility.
(4) How To: Make Your Blog Worth Reading- There are several articles being written that encourage readers to write blog posts. This article or blog post writing is a source of income for many and is considered as the passive income and many have earned a lot from this way of writing. But this should also be kept in mind that these articles can sometime be misleading. Sometimes people do not see the thin line between motivating and deceiving.
(5) 4 Ways to Make Money with eBooks– I’ve never considered myself a “mom-blogger,” because I got into the online world as a web content writer. Quickly developing a grasp of basic SEO and technical skills, I created a residual income in my spare time that grew from guilt-free-pizza-nights to covering the mortgage during my maternity leave with my third baby.What I want to share is how I used eBooks to grow that revenue even further during the year my fourth child was born and I began homeschooling.
That is all for this week’s Round Up lets hope you enjoy these post and feel free to visit and read the entire articles on the respective blogs.Please share this on your favourite networking websites and share your thoughts on this post.